?

Log in

No account? Create an account
[Open to anyone] - Giga House [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
The Giga House

[ website | Giga House: The Muns ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Open to anyone] [Jun. 2nd, 2007|01:14 am]
The Giga House

giga_house

[wanuingu_tenshi]

[ooc: Somebody play with the lonely Sephy. o.o]

Having discovered a lonesome and high up tower some time ago, that seemed relatively uninhabited due to the many stairs one had to climb to reach it, Sephiroth leaned against the dusty walls, caring little for the mold and mildew that was undoubtedly poisoning him.

He had to admit, the passing time in this household was becoming duller and duller, he hoped something interesting would happen soon.
Aside from that stupid little nobody conjuring up another maelstrom as he had done just recently.

Honestly, what was the point in soaking the entire house?  

So instead he fingered his Masamune which lay idly at his side as his wing flickered a bit.

linkReply

Comments:
From: loveable_demon
2007-06-02 07:34 pm (UTC)
Raenef had found the same tower shortly after arriving, and had decided to pay it another visit. He walked through the door onto the balcony and admired the view for a few moments...until he realized that he wasn't alone. The young demon lord turned to Sephiroth, obviously a bit startled, "I didn't know anyone else came up here."
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: wanuingu_tenshi
2007-06-03 06:05 am (UTC)
Sephiroth gave the youth a once over, almost immediately asessing him as a newcomer, he had that air in any case.

His eyes narrowed lightly at the boy's comment, and he couldn't help but smirk a bit.

"Obviously not, or you would have realized it's a dangerous place to tread." He warned quietly.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: loveable_demon
2007-06-03 08:00 pm (UTC)
A very accurate assessment, as Raenef had only been there for a couple days. He had spent the time exploring, since there was little else for him to do (except worry about how Eclipse was reacting to his absence).

Something about the smirk reminded him of the look Eclipse got every time he thought about destroying something. Needless to say, he found it somewhat less than comforting. “Dangerous?” Raenef asked, suddenly feeling a little wary.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: wanuingu_tenshi
2007-06-04 06:20 am (UTC)
"They say that in this house," Sephiroth began moving smoothly to his feet in a single fluid motion, bringing his Masamune up with him. "there resides a very dangerous individual, who can end the life of a dozen with a single strike." He began as he started moving towards Raenef.
One, ominous, step at a time.

"However, what is not known is that he covets this tower as a santuary." He elaborated as he came to a stop in front of Raenef, towering over the youth.

"Do you know what the basic instinct is, when someone treads on your sanctuary?" He asked smirking.

[ooc: Is there anything you're expecting out of this encounter? Do you want Raenef to die, for them to become... er... acquaintences, for a humorous scene or just... go with what happens? ^^; ]
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: loveable_demon
2007-06-05 02:03 am (UTC)
(OOC: I was thinking of just going with whatever happens, but that would result in Raenef getting killed. Let's try for a humorous scene.)

Dangerous, homicidal, unsociable, and known to kill multiple people with one strike. Sounded a lot like Eclipse...only a lot more threatening (escpecially with him looming over Raenef).

"The same instinct as when a knight enters a demon lord's castle?" He responded nervously, rather bothered by the smirk.

The sight of Sephiroth's single wing caught Raenef's attention, and he couldn't help wonder (aloud, of course), "Isn't it hard to fly with only one wing?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: wanuingu_tenshi
2007-06-06 04:32 am (UTC)
[ooc: Wow... gonna hafta pull that outta the hat. o.o]

Sephiroth smiled sinisterly as his blade shifted.
"The instinct that drives me to kill you." He whispered as he lifted Masamune, then with a sudden twirl of the elegant blade, he brought it down upon Raenef-

And stopped right before it struck a single strand of hair.
"... a moment. Did you say a demon lord?" Sephiroth suddenly repeated raising an eyebrow with intrigue. "As for the wing, it is but a half of a whole, therefore in truth I have two wings, yet you can only see half of it for reasons you do not need to understand." He explained quietly at an afterthought.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: loveable_demon
2007-06-06 01:40 pm (UTC)
(OOC: Yeah... ^_^;)

Raenef gave a startled yelp and raised his arms in an effort to protect himself, his eyes squeezing closed...then opening after a moment or two. He stared at the blade for a moment, before shifting a rather confused and surprised glance to Sephiroth. At the question, he nodded wordlessly.

The explanation sort of made sense, but Raenef just decided to keep silent for now.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: wanuingu_tenshi
2007-06-09 02:01 am (UTC)
Sephiroth couldn't withstand the urge to raise his other eyebrow in obvious disbelief.

"... you don't have the aura. Are you really a demon lord?" He asked once again not able to keep the disdain from creeping into his voice.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)
[User Picture]From: fights_in_heels
2007-06-06 03:56 am (UTC)
[ooc: Mind if Kenda cuts in? She's got a bone to pick with Sephy.}

So, the damn Tree had come in useful. She'd done her research and found out exactly WHO was responsible for the injuries which had driven her into such a depression that she'd wrecked the kitchen.

And, besides, seeing Chibi-Trike all bruised and beaten up, only made her angry, especially after the time she'd promised her own Triclops...

Kenda was going to fucking kill this son-of-a-whore.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: wanuingu_tenshi
2007-06-06 04:33 am (UTC)
[ooc: Are you wanting to jump into the thread with Raenef? o.o]

Sephiroth's eyes narrowed slightly as he sensed the prescence of another quickly approaching, and he let a flawless smile take his lips as he raised those startlingly brilliant eyes to the entrance, his body relaxed and perfectly at ease.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fights_in_heels
2007-06-06 06:06 am (UTC)
[ooc: No- just wondering if you wouldn't mind that she wants to have a fight XD]

O-kay... he knew she was there... not good. But what could she do to make her entrance... less discernable.

Oh, of course.

It was normally a real pain to use the Force to manipulate light particles and waves, but it was usually worth it for stealth missions like this. Kendalina vanished from all sight as she bend the light rays around her, making it practically impossible to tell there was a mischievious Jedi Princess creeping around, ready for bloodshed.

She levitated and floated in, through the entrance, still uncomfortable how those eyes (Those so very green eyes) were right on the entrance, as though he could see her...
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: wanuingu_tenshi
2007-06-09 02:04 am (UTC)
[ooc: Nah, it's all good. :) ]

He realized it rather then sensed it when the person entered the room, perhaps he couldn't tell exactly when, but he figured it must have been in those last few moments. The aura was still there, yet nothing came into sight.

So, either this person was a shadow walker, a teleporter, a chameleon, or could become invisible.

In either case, the result was the same, so instead Sephiroth slipped his eyes shut and let his hand fall to the hilt of his Masamune in a relaxed grip as he, by all means slipped into a light doze.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fights_in_heels
2007-06-09 04:00 am (UTC)
[ooc: XD Kay!]

His eyes were shut... never a good sign...

Kendalina hovered in the air for a moment, still using the light around her to create the illusion of invisibility, but keeping her concentration sharp, hand going to the hilt of her own ridiculously large sword, but with her eyes focused on a large piece of furniture, in case she needed something to block his blow.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: wanuingu_tenshi
2007-06-11 10:16 pm (UTC)
Movement, he heard it now.

The user was silent, very skillful he had to give them that, in fact if Sephiroth had not been concentrating he would have certainly missed the slight sound, as it was, he had heard it and knew.

Someone was in this room. And someone who meant him harm.

Why else would someone sneak about this empty and dust-ridden room invisible? He sighed mentally and curled his wing about him, preparing to strike the unseen attacker.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: fights_in_heels
2007-06-12 04:17 pm (UTC)
[ooc: The tension is so thick, it makes Jar Jar look like a genius...]

Wing... Kendalina hadn't noticed that.

It would just plain old have to go.

Using the Force just a little, she yanked out what would be a handful of feathers... except she wasn't using her hand. And precisely the ones which he'd need to fly.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Expand)